Enchanting Morocco :cultural bus trip
Through some dreamy excursions into the south-west and south-east parts of Morocco this trip offers the visitor a genuine shock of the exotic. We meander in between the coastal fishing little harbours, the barren open spaces of the Sahara and the burned mountains, red-clay villages that seem to have grown from the earth, and the valleys that throng along the rivers that bring turbans of verdure with their string of thick palm oases where fantastic communities still hang out.
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2-3: El Jadida – Azemmour
- Day 4: Essaouira
- Day 5: Immouzzar
- Day 6: Agadir- Tiznit- Merleft
- Day 7: Tafrawt valley
- Day 8: Zagora
- Day 9: Draa- Tazarine- N’kob-Tinrhir
- Day 10:Dades-Mgouna-Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Taroudant
- Day 12: High Atlas- Imlil/ Ouirgane
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Transport: Bus / camel ride
- Tour staff: local tour guides, drivers, camel boys
- Accommodation: riads / hotels / Bedouin camp
- Food options: B&B/ full or half-board
- Group size: minimum 2
- Activities: driving / walking / camel-riding.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Included Accommodation: Refer to column ‘Accommodation’ and ‘Room Type’ for details of included accommodation.
- Included Meals:Version: 1 Refer to columns ‘B, L, D’ where B = Breakfast included, L = Lunch included, D = Dinner included.
- Included Guiding:English-speaking tour guide from Day 1 to Day 16 plus local city guides in Rabat, Fes, Meknes and Marrakech.
- Included Entrance Fees: Not included at sites visited on guided tours in the Imperial Cities of Rabat, Fes, Meknes and Marrakech.
- Included Transport: private vehicle with driver as indicated below.
- Version:Guided minibus / cultural tour.
- Travel Style: comfortable
- Type/Exclusivity: Private Guided Tour
- Tour Starts: Casablanca/ Marrakech
- Tour Ends: Casablanca/ Marrakech