ESCAPE TO MERZOUGA:
For its classical sunrise, many will certainly head for the Merzouga dunes and the Tafilalt date palm grove that this corner holds as one of Morocco’s greatest sights. With its reddish waves of desert encroaching from the east and its dawn’s first light begins to brighten the rim of the Sahara, Merzouga has somehow more uplifting sunrise than anywhere else.
Adding to this, the Tafilalt oasis on the drive back through Dades valley seems doubly miraculous after the desert effect .The lush green valley with all the date palmery is simply stunning.
- Day1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate/ Dades
- Day2: Tinrhir/ Tinjdad/ Rissani/ Merzouga
- Day3: Back to Marrakech
- Staff: guide & drivers
- Activities: Safaris/ culture/ walking (easy/moderate)
- Group size: minimum 2
- Accommodation: Riads/hotels/Bedouin camp
- Portage: 4×4/ bus/ camels
- Arrival: Marrakech