Travelling with a Tangerine:
We tour some of Morocco’s most popular sites, alleys and souks, driving through the middle Atlas unique cedar forests and wildlife, jostling with the crowds in Marrakech, the heartbeat of Morocco and enjoying some time in the calm dunes of the Sahara. We will continue wandering in some of the country’s side trips through the southern stunning villages and valleys bartering for rugs and baboushes in the wild and amazing souks, before we end up driving by the coastline and gazing at the turquoise sea.
- Day1: arrive at Marrakech airport and transfer to your hotel. Optional visit of the medina and its surrounding. Overnight in a hotel/ Riad.
- Day2: Fully escorted day visiting the red city’s monuments and major sites, gardens and square with an optional diner meal around the Jamaa lafna square. Overnight in a hotel/ Riad.
- Day3: Late morning departure to the high Atlas of Imlil via the Asni valley and Ait mizane river -74 km-. Arrival at imlil we catch our mules to transport our luggage to carry our 1.30 Hour walk up to Aremd. There a quick snack before going on a short walk exploring the village of Aremd. Overnight stay in a Berber village house/ Gite d’etape (1940m).
- Day4: After a hearty breakfast meal we head north-east of the Atlas mountains via Tahanout toward the Tizi Ntichka pass and a stunning drive through Morocco’s most scenic high pass drives- 2250 m- . Eastward we head down to Telouet valley after a quick stop at the Glaoui Kasbah and Anmiter village before we get to Ait Ben haddou Kasbah, a Unesco cultural world heritage and home for some of the recent most popular movies. From our kasbah we will start our afternoon walk up for a 360o view of the barren red landscapes dominating the area. Overnight in Hotel/ Kasbah.
- Day5: Early morning drive to Ouarzazate, morocco’s movies capital, before we head to the Draa valley to Agdz and Tamnougalt to carry later to Zagora. Hundreds of mud-brick kasbahs and perched villages on the wadi sides running through the longest river and palm grove oasis in the south. After Zagora we end up our journey at our luxury camp amidst dunes and Draa oasis. Optional camel ride.
- Day6:Free day at camp . Optional camel ride, walks and other activities in the camp. Second night in our camp.
- Day7: we leave our camp over the Cheggaga dunes and ergs and Iriqi dry lake towards Foum Zguid and the Anti Atlas villages of Taznakht, Taliwine an Awlouz. Late arrival at Taroudant and overnight stay in a Farm house in the orchards of this stunning area.
- Day8: Free day exploring Taroudant and it walled souks. Bicyle rides up to Tiout valley and sunbathing time near the swimming pool of this stunning lieu. Overnight in a Riad/ farm lodge.
- Day 9/10: Drive south west via the Souss valley orchards to Agadir before a catch of the scenic atlantic coastal drive via little towns, fishermen hamlets and Argan forests. When in Essaouira leisurely times ahead in the coolest coast town in the country, sightseeing, surfing , camel or horse riding. A great time to chill out and enjoy peace at its best site.
- Day11: transfer to Marrakech or Casablanca airport. Back home.
- Family holidays/ Discovery / culture
- Group size: 4-16
- Customized : yes
- Activities: Bus / walking / camel or mule ride / workshops
- Duration: 6 to 15 days
- Staff: tour guide / driver and assistants
- Period: September / June
- Grade: Easy.
- Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Professional tour guide
- Fully bonded transport means
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary specially for families
- Family customized tour for family
- well thought of itineraries and more.