Special Winter Morocco:
A week away to climb Morocco’s and northern Africa’s highest summit during a rewarding trek with the most stunning views. An ascent in winter, in a time where this popular range stands quiet with a handful of adventurers and the Berber inhabitants of this range.
Climbing morocco and north africa’s highest peak in winter is certainly a challenging , yet rewarding walk/attempt to this stunning range. You will lead an adventure in times when only a few of visitors will try to trek this fascinating part of the High Atlas mountains.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Marrakech and transfer to hotel/ Riad.
- Day 2 : Transfer to Setti Fadma and walk up to Agouns.
- Day 3 : Walk up Tizi N’ou aattar, down to Oukeimeden.
- Day 4 : Trek to Tizi Oussem.
- Day 5 : Ascent to Neltner via tizi N’tadat.
- Day 6 : Ascent to Toubkal and back to Aremd.
- Day 7 : Transfer back to Marrakech and visit of the red city.
- Day 8 : End of trip.
This trip in particular requires a proper level of fitness to face the weather conditions, terrain difficulties and some minor technical obstacles while climbing the summit. A proof of physical fitness and health insurance are essential to prove your qualification to join us. Please get in touch for more information and ideas to help you through.