Duration: 16 Dec 2015 - 24 Dec 2015
Location: High Atlas, Marrakech, Ouarzazate
Price: 5000$10% OFF : 4500$Book Now!
High Atlas biking adventurous holiday:
Entirely heading south-east of the Atlas mountains, we ride through amazing terraced valleys and southern slopes of the mighty mountains.Lush valleys, deep gorges and grandiose people are part of a stunning scenery where your bike will lead to unforgettable times amongst the Berbers.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Marrakech
- Day 2 : Telouet- vallee d’Ounilla- Ait Benhaddou
- Day 3 : Rose Valley- Kasbas road
- Day 4 : Birds valley -Dades valley-
- Day 5 : Sarhro and the pre-desert
- DAY 6 : Draa valley And Mezguitta valley
- Day 7 : Ouarzazate – Marrakech
- Day 8 : Marrakech- free day.
- Available on request: Bike and equipment hire
- Average daily distance: 27 miles or 44 km
- This trip is suitable for: People with a good level of fitness. The distances covered are not huge but due to the altitude and terrain a good level of fitness is required. You should have some off road experience and also be able to cycle for up to 6 hours over the course of the day.
- Challenging alternatives: For people with a more serious level of fitness and stamina we also run a more challenging trip that covers the route described here in 3 to 4 days. We then continue East for another 2 days travelling through rocky gorges, over another high mountain pass (2500 m) and on to Imilchil. Amongst the wide open spaces of Ergs and barren landscapes we cycle exploring the best of the southern villages and Kasbahs punctuating every now and then the Sahara. Great oases, stunning mud-brick villages and warm faces are elements of unique Morocco.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport transfers
- 6 days exciting biking
- 3 nights Hotel Marrakesh
- 5 nights Gite or camping
- Baggage transfers
- Vehicle back up
- Mechanic and cook
- All meals whilst cycling
- Guiding-cycling guide and assistant (languages spoken: English, French, Berber and Arabic).
- All meals in Marrakesh (before and after the cycling trip)
- Flights Tickets
- Drinks on the trip.